Coaching in Organisations
The high calibre, qualified and accredited executive coaches of Globis help individuals, top executive teams and boards raise their game right across the UK.
What is business coaching?
Business coaching is aimed at senior executives who want to achieve improvements in business performance. The focus of coaching is on improving a person’s skills and knowledge in order to improve their job performance, achieve organisational objectives and personal goals.
A recent survey conducted by the CIPD revealed that the rise of coaching within organisations has been ‘meteoric’. 64% of the companies surveyed use external coaches – with 99% of respondents agreeing that ‘coaching can deliver tangible benefits to individuals and organisations’.
Who can benefit from coaching?
As coaching is such a personal experience, any individual can benefit from it. By spending quality time with a coach, an individual will be able to assess their strengths, skills, goals and development areas, and work on a strategy to help them achieve their aims. Some delegates who have utilised the expertise of Globis’ coaches to achieve outstanding results have been in the following situations:
- A manager who wanted to develop their presentation skills and interview techniques
- A manager having been recently promoted, wondering how to cope with the transition and doubting his ability
- A business owner seeking to regain a work/life balance and grow their business
- A senior manager seeking someone to talk to who would give their full attention and help work through all of the issues they were preoccupied with
- A business manger considering implementing a major change who wanted to talk the idea through with someone who brought neutrality, robust challenge and support
- An senior manager who wanted to be a more effective leader and role model
How do Globis do it?
Globis has a team of experienced coaches who offer both/either face to face or telephone coaching. A Globis coach will use a 20 minute introductory session to agree a method that works best for you.
Clive as Coach
For some time I have been regularly contacted by career professionals seeking my advice on a range of issues. For at least two years I have been thinking about offering a coaching provision specifically to help meet this need. At long last, I have taken action! So, here it is, read on to find out more.
Payments are made via PayPal. To pay for your session/s by credit card or invoice, or to schedule your session, please contact us. All single and multiple sessions must be paid for in advance. For information on how I can also support teams and groups please do not hesitate to be in touch.
I look forward to a productive session/s with you.
Clive Lewis OBE DL
For further information
Please contact Globis on 0330 100 0809 to discuss how coaching can help you achieve your goals.