Confident Communication Skills for Introverts - 1 Day Masterclass
‘In a gentle way you can shake the world’
If you are an introvert, you are part of a large but crucial minority. But in a world that seems to listen to those who shout loudest, you are in danger of being overlooked by the people who matter. For far too long, those who are naturally quiet, serious or shy have been unnoticed or even disregarded. The noisiest have seemingly taken over – even if they have nothing to say. With a long list of notable introverts such as Bill Gates, Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Frederic Chopin, Steven Spielberg and JK Rowling, it makes no sense that so many introverts hide even from themselves. We seem to live in a value system that favours extroverts. It is time to harness the power of introverts!
What you will learn
This course will equip you with tools and techniques to live and communicate better as a quiet person. You will leave thinking differently about your communication strengths. You will learn:
- how to be comfortable with who you are
- how to adjust your behaviour and leave your introvert comfort zone on occasions when it is necessary (the rubber band theory)
- how introverts and extroverts can clash and what you can do about it
- how to present persuasively in small or large groups
- the secret of public speaking for introverts
- how to overcome the fear of speaking what first comes to your mind when in group settings
- how to use your inner calm to gain strength
- how to use your innate skills to win other people over
- how to learn some of the skills used by extroverts
Who should attend?
People who are introverted
Course Dates 2017
March 9 - London
July 4 - Birmingham
December 6 - London
£499 plus VAT (this price includes a diagnostic tool that will provide 40 pages of additional personal insight for you)
This course is led by Business Psychologist Clive Lewis OBE DL. Clive is an introvert. He has worked in executive and non-executive roles in the private and public sectors including at government level. He will share his own stories on how he has learnt to be at ease as an introvert as well as some of the awkward moments he has had to withstand and work through. Clive will be joined by other tutors who are also introverts.
To book your place please contact Helen Robinson on 0330 100 0809 or email@example.com
Globis provide a range of practical skills for managers in our ‘how to’ portfolio of courses including – managing difficult conversations – preventing bullying and harassment – effective appraisal skills for line managers – leading in difficult times – managing performance