Globis Mediation Group
Some things you might like to know about Globis Mediation Group
- Globis Mediation Group is helping to improve the working lives of thousands of people, across all sectors in the UK and beyond
- Globis Mediation Group is one of the UK's leading providers of preventative and remedial solutions that help organisations build better relationships at work
- Globis Mediation Group is a national provider of accredited workplace mediation services, learning and development programmes, bullying and harassment management, equality and diversity services
- Globis Mediation Group is a Board Member of the Civil Mediation Council
- The Globis Mediation Group National Certificate in Workplace and Employment Mediation is accredited by the Law Society
- Recently Globis Mediation Group helped a Local Authority save £500,000 per year by training an in-house mediation team
- In 2007, Globis Mediation Group advised the DTI (now BIS) on the development of the Gibbons review. Globis Mediation Group also advised the CIPD on their response to the Gibbons review
- In 2013 Globis Mediation Group achieved a 90.7% success rate in solving relationship breakdowns at work
- Globis Mediation Group always provides the business case for service before working with a client and is happy to be measured by results
- Globis Mediation Group works in both the public and private sectors across the UK
- Most of Globis Mediation Group's work comes from referrals from current clients
- Clive Lewis OBE DL, Managing Director, is the author of 12 books, including the best-selling Difficut Conversations - 10 Steps to Becoming a Tackler Not a Dodger, the Definitive Guide to Workplace Mediation and Looking for Your Next Job.
- Clive Lewis OBE DL was awarded an OBE for Public Service in the Queen's Birthday Honours List of 2011, and appointed as Deputy Lieutenant of Gloucestershire in 2012.
Globis can help you and your organisation cope with the changing world of work...